• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejections again

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are they rejecting photos which I looked at 100% And can find NOTHING wrong and I am a trained designer. There is a small amount of editing so photos are not straight out of the camera. This site is getting incredibly hard. When I first joined adobe I hardly ever had photos rejected. What's changed. The photos rejected are accepted on several other sites. If adobe don't want this type of photo they should say not makeup reasons for rejections 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see small technical errors in some pictures. The picture with the brown leaves is even extremely out of focus. But I think another reason for rejection is the motives. Perhaps you should read this information through from start to finish: Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Guide 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean by motives. - they simply depict cold weather or adobe thinks they're editorial which they may not accept.  The picture with the brown leaves on a garden hedge has a shallow depth of field on purpose and is sharp where it's meant to be. I've talked to a designer & they are sick of typical 'stock images' they want real-life unedited photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_Stock_Contributor_Guide 

read that already and art college trained or does that count for anything on adobe. They said to look in your own backyard for ideas which I did and remember it's a lockdown in my country so cannot travel and certainly not in snow. I don't have access to fancy equipment or lighting I have to make the most of what I've got. If that's not good enough for adobe then they must be super elitist. and not worth uploading to, especially for $0.25 per download. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were rejected for artifacts or tech reasons only not the motive.  I accidentally uploaded the photo with the yellow & green sign twice and the 2nd was accepted.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Well from my point of view your white balance is a bit off. The snow pictures are a bit too magentary. So reduce the magenta tint a bit and add a bit more warmth.

One does need to do a bit of post-processing. It is hard to get them just right straight out of the camera. This is why it is best to shoot in raw rather than JPEG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you  I used auto color balance in the camera. & probably accidentally altered the color balance in the photo program when booting the snow brightness. Just found something wrong on one: there was snow on the lens on the car photo causing blur. Adobe said most of these photos had artifacts but they should have said technical instead. 

My other pictures that were accepted had bluer shadows in the snow  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines