• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejections for the generic "technical issues"

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a big fan of Adobe Stock and have been contributing for several years. The only thing I don't like are the generic "technical issues" rejections. It's such a vague, unhelpful response. I don't have a large portfolio, but have been contributing more the last few weeks with a good acceptance rate. But, my last 10 images have all been rejected.  All of the images were accepted by the 7 other agencies I contribute to. I know each one is different, but my experience is that there's a trend and it's unusual to get rejections from just Adobe for 10 images like this.  Attached are 2 of the images that were rejected for "technical issues." I have had recent images very simalar to these accepted by Adobe, so I'm not sure what I'm missng with these. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Examine images at 100-300% magnification.  That's when you notice problems.

The first image is blurred and too soft.  It lacks detail. 

image.png

The use of camera filters and fx should be avoided.  It's mentioned in the Stock Contributor User Guide under Submission

DOs and DON'Ts.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no technical flaws in the first photo. You ackomplished the camera horizontal panning very well. 

Unfortunately, Adobe reviewers are not interested in your trick skills. That is why I have to agree with @Nancy OShea .

The second photo has a white balane issue. It is too warm. The focus could also be a little better.

A big problem is chromatic aberration.

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback. Good catch on the CA. I had not seen that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines