• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing my photo's

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i remove my photo's from Adobe Stock  The rejected ones are just there doing nothing and I would like to delete them  Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

I'm sorry but there is no way to delete the record of your rejected content.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

The small thumbnail is not the original image that you submitted. Adobe can't do anything with it, and I've never heard of anyone reporting that those rejected images have been misused in any way. I suspect that the reason it remains on your Dashboard is to provide a reminder for both you and Adobe that it has been rejected and is not a saleable image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but there is no way to delete the record of your rejected content.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks. I don't think I'll bother sending any more. Can't see why you aren't able to delete your own photos and why would you want them there ?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Würde ich auchgern wissen, aber die sind nicht Willens uns zu helfen, die Fotos werden ich akzeptiert verbleiben aber bei Adobe? Ist das Rechtens? Gauner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich meine die Nicht angenommenen Fotos gehören Adobe nicht! Mein Eigentum gehört nicht Adobe, also bitte löscht sie oder gebt

mir die Möglichkeit sie zu löschen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The small thumbnail is not the original image that you submitted. Adobe can't do anything with it, and I've never heard of anyone reporting that those rejected images have been misused in any way. I suspect that the reason it remains on your Dashboard is to provide a reminder for both you and Adobe that it has been rejected and is not a saleable image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Du könntest immer wieder das gleiche Bild einreichen, und es würde immer wieder abgelehnt werden. So aber kannst Du prüfen, ob das Bild bereits eingereicht wurde.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines