• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request input re pics rejected for tech issues (when same pics accepted by Getty and Shutterstock)

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I would appreciate some input re thoughts about why my submissions were rejected for 'technical issues. ' these same images have been accepted by both shutterstock and Getty iStock w no such issues noted, so I was surpised and  confused by these rejections. Appreciate any thoughts and feedback. Two examples of rejected set attached. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Orange peeled:  View image at 100-200% magnification and you'll see problems with quality.  Also the top orange is clipped.  I would have trouble using this in a print ad.  Sorry.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input - appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getty and Shutterstock have their own requirements for checking pictures. And even if you resubmit a picture that once got accepted, it may be that it gets refused. Asset moderation is done by people and the limits between an accepted or a refused picture can be floating.

If you get a refusal you can analyze, correct and resubmit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines