• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review and Critique

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on a photography project and I need some criticism on it.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Hi @aurelia123 ,

They are all underexposed, noisy and not completely in focus. The third image has a serious white balance issue. None of these are suitable for Adobe stock. If it is that these are not for Adobe stock, please be advised that we are volunteers to critique Adobe stock contributors' files only. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are able to offer opinions on submissions that were rejected for Adobe stock, not any other kind of project. If Adobe rejected these images, please tell us the exact reasons they gave for each rejection. We could guess but it would be wasting your valuable time for us to guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the insight, much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unsuitable for Stock imagery.  Too dark and ill defined.  B&W doesn't sell.  I can't even guess what the 2nd image is supposed to be.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own commercial projects.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will keep that in mind, Thank you. The second one is a tortilla though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aurelia123 ,

They are all underexposed, noisy and not completely in focus. The third image has a serious white balance issue. None of these are suitable for Adobe stock. If it is that these are not for Adobe stock, please be advised that we are volunteers to critique Adobe stock contributors' files only. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its just that I am a beginner and learning about Stock photography. Thank you for the insight it is really valuable. I need to define the title appropriately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines