A puzzle. What would you like from us? Have you submitted these pictures already and been rejected? If so, what was the reason given? What do you want to know about Stock Pricing?
So, have you submitted them already? Were they accepted or rejected?
Typical earnings are 33% of the selling price. The earnings (not the price) range from $0.33 to $3.30 today for a standard license. https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/commissions#
The price you will get, if your pictures sell, is shown on that page. And I told you - between $0.33 to $3.30.
Here is how it works.
1. You submit your pictures. You choose keywords to help people searching, like "tree" or "flower".
2. Adobe review the pictures and make sure they are of the highest professional standard, are pictures they want, and have no legal problems.
3. If your pictures are accepted they appear in Adobe Stock catalog. Adobe do not pay.
4. If people find your pictures, they will pay from $1 to $10 to Adobe. Adobe will pay you 33% of this money, but not right away. They may use the pictures in adverts, magazines, web pages etc. and may make millions of dollars with it.
5. The hope is that many people find your picture, and license it.
That is it. You have a lot of competitors, the Adobe stock catalog is very large. For example, "flower" has 19,824,503 pictures already. "Tree" has 24,707,512 pictures already.