• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

review images

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola comunidad. Subi iamgenes hace 10 dias pero no tengo respuesta. No me las aprobaron ni rechazaron.
En este momento no tengo ninguna suscripción activa de Adobe, ultimamente uso procreate y vectornator, no se si será por eso

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Did you submit Generative AI images? if so, did you follow all the Adobe guidelines for titles, keywords and model release/property release? 
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Generative AI assets are taking considerably longer to review these days because of the flood of such content uploaded to Adobe.  Meanwhile, you can improve your chances of getting them eventually approved by ensuring that you have followed all the guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Subscription to software has nothing to do with submitting to Adobe Stock.

What kind of assets did you submit?  If you sent "Generative AI Illustrations" be patient.  There is a backlog of submissions in the wait queue.  You are not alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit Generative AI images? if so, did you follow all the Adobe guidelines for titles, keywords and model release/property release? 
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Generative AI assets are taking considerably longer to review these days because of the flood of such content uploaded to Adobe.  Meanwhile, you can improve your chances of getting them eventually approved by ensuring that you have followed all the guidelines.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've been using Procreate, Vectornator, and Affinity. I never said artificial intelligence. Do I need to have a subscription to Adobe Creative/Photoshop in order to sell on Adobe Stock? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you don't need to be an Adobe products user, and there's no way a Moderator would ever know with what software you created or edited an asset. I think most of us here in the forum are Adobe Creative Cloud Customers as well as Stock Contributors; so when you mention those other product names it could simply be that we know nothing about them, and perhaps assumed that they might be AI tools.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to have a subscription to Adobe Creative/Photoshop in order to sell on Adobe Stock? 

By @miragliamarcelon

No! You can use any tool to create stock art and submit.

I never said artificial intelligence.

By @miragliamarcelon

Most of the delays concern AI today. If you are a new contributor, check if your ID has been approved. That's all to get your assets considered.

Currently, all moderation times are normal, except for Illustrations, as that is also the queue, where AI assets are required to be added to. And they are getting flooded with AI art. For this, you need to be patient.

Illustration is for anything that is not a photo and not a vector art.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription to software has nothing to do with submitting to Adobe Stock.

What kind of assets did you submit?  If you sent "Generative AI Illustrations" be patient.  There is a backlog of submissions in the wait queue.  You are not alone.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a digital illustration in png format, Recently, I've been using Procreate, and Affinity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, the software you use is irrelvant.

Reivew wait times are longer due to incresed number of contributor submissions. Be patient.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe Community, I m getting a mojor issue,

1. My illustrator image in under review from last 18 days and I don't know why its on hold from such a long time. This is a render Image I have created myself in 3D software and just wasting for getting reviewd. I don't know is something I m missing here or there is any type of mistakes stoping it to go in review. 

Rahul253705816ciu_0-1678807694140.png

Let me know What is the maximum days Adobe Stock takes to get a picture reviewed. Recently I uploaded more images and I don't know is it worth to wait for me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read the recent messages, you will see that this is affecting everyone. It could take days or it could take months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile, you should read carefully the guidelines for keywords and titles. Your keywords are not compliant, 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-keyword.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed all possible guidlines, currently its almost 23 days now and my all photos are still in review. If there is someone who can check my account and confirm what is wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing wrong, except that you are in the same queue as the generative AI art. If you are a new contributor, you need to check if your ID has been accepted, as no submissions advance into the moderation queue, if that is not yet done.

If your ID is confirmed, you can contact Adobe contributor support to check your account. In very rare cases, submissions stay stuck and are not forwarded to the moderation queue.

For any future submissions, I recommend putting into the title “3D render” and also to put that into the keywords. There is no requirement to do that, but with the rise of generative AI, hard-working contributors need to distinguish themselves from AI.

Looking at your thumbnail, I fear, however, that you will get a refusal for technical reasons, as the exposure is probably not great. You should check that also with the histogram, and if whites and highlights are missing, you will need to adapt your render, either by changing the lights or by lifting the exposure after the render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all photos are still in review.

By @riotech_group

The term photos should exclusively be used for camera created pixel files. CGIs and scans of paper drawings are illustrations. CGI includes 3D renders and generative AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines