• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review period is more 26 days

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have submitted files on my account but they are still in the review section. It is up to 26 days. Why it is taking so long to approve files? I have a lot of files for upcoming events but due to the long review time, I am not sure if my files will be approved before the events. Please reduce the review time to 1 to 2 days instead of 26 days or one month.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Take a look at some of the other recent posts here, and you'll find that review time is a frequent topic. If you have submitted photographs, review time is 7-10 days; however generative AI assets are taking 2 months or longer due to the huge influx of such assets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at some of the other recent posts here, and you'll find that review time is a frequent topic. If you have submitted photographs, review time is 7-10 days; however generative AI assets are taking 2 months or longer due to the huge influx of such assets. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for the reply. I have submitted vectors in eps format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That asset type goes through the same queue as Generative AI, so the 2 month wait will apply.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That asset type goes through the same queue as Generative AI, so the 2 month wait will apply.

By @Jill_C

Vectors do not allow for generative AI. And vectors have their own queue, vectors are not illustrations. But my guess is, that fewer moderators check them now, as Adobe for sure has shuffled resources to the AI queues.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I was worried to wait for two months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't promise anything, but I think the waiting time for vectors is less. I guess that moderation will be anytime now, from what I read on other threads. However, it may increase slowly for over a month. The last time I saw a message like this, the waiting time was shortly over 20 days at the beginning of this month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reduce the review time to 1 to 2 days instead of 26 days or one month.

By @Frenzy Studio

The moderation time is only a few seconds. What you are experiencing is the waiting time before moderation. All moderation times increased because of the high influx of assets. You have to wait, there is no other solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Frenzy Studio ,

Please be advised that this forum is monitored by volunteers who are most likely fellow Adobe Contributors who have no access to Adobe's administrative processes. Adobe file processing duration has always been more than 3 days, and now with the influx of two new file types it is reasonable to expect a longer waiting period. I'm sorry about your event files, but the reality is that increased workload does negatively impact the waiting period.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines