• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reviewed in order of upload?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started uploading to Adobe Stock about 6 days ago. Today I uploaded several new images and these seem to be going through the review process, some being approved. It does not appear that any of the images from the first few uploads have been looked at yet. Are images not reviewed in the order they were uploaded? I just want to make sure that the previous submissions were not somehow overlooked. All the required information has been applied, the same process as for the images now approved.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

I've noticed that sometimes, when a file is more complex or may have intellectual conflict problems or other issues that may need further review or a second opinion, the review process is longer up to a week or more. Don't stress as they seem to always get reviewed.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that sometimes, when a file is more complex or may have intellectual conflict problems or other issues that may need further review or a second opinion, the review process is longer up to a week or more. Don't stress as they seem to always get reviewed.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Greg. Since I was just starting out I didn't want to be spending time if I was missing  a step. Not sure I'd want the job of reviewing all of these submissions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked your account and everything looks good. I see you have some files still pending review but they are well within the normal timeline of reviews.

Thanks for checking,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking Mat! I was concerned that images I submitted seemed to be getting reviewed out of the order that they were uploaded so guess that's just the norm.

Take care, David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I find, on quite a regular basis, that recently uploaded images get selected for review before older ones. For example, I had some recent images approved in a couple of days while I have one I uploaded 16 days ago and some 8 and 7 days ago etc. which have still not been reviewed. My images are not complex and I can't see any conflict issues so I am bemused as to why they are not reviewed in order.  This is not a complaint about review times (although there is always room for improvement) because I know they will get reviewed at some point but it happens often and I can't for the life of me see why.  It does suggest that reviewers are at liberty to pick whichever images they choose (it must be easier to pick from the top of a list) rather than being instructed to take the oldest first. It will be interesting to hear your comments.

Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I find, on quite a regular basis, that recently uploaded images get selected for review before older ones. For example, I had some recent images approved in a couple of days while I have one I uploaded 16 days ago and some 8 and 7 days ago etc. which have still not been reviewed. My images are not complex and I can't see any conflict issues so I am bemused as to why they are not reviewed in order.  This is not a complaint about review times (although there is always room for improvement) because I know they will get reviewed at some point but it happens often and I can't for the life of me see why.  It does suggest that reviewers are at liberty to pick whichever images they choose (it must be easier to pick from the top of a list) rather than being instructed to take the oldest first. It will be interesting to hear your comments.

Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

This issue continues, newer uploads being reviewed before older ones. 

It's an irritation.

I might start just using the SAVE option for new uploads until the older ones have been reviewed but then if the older ones still don't get reviewed I could potentially lose out on sales of newer ones.....can't win.

Please put more emphasis on reviewing in date order, how difficult can it be???

Better not hold my breath waiting eh?

All the best.

Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines