Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right to the image for illustration, with fictive person illustrated

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I recently got reminded during the exam process that I need to fill a right to the image, for an illustration, with a 100% fictive person. How can I avoid this kind of situation? 

It doesn't make any sense as the person doesn't exist even in the real life.

Two examples were rejected : 

aerial_odyssey_Ultrarealistic_photograph_glamorous_photo_hot_be_2148453e-7e7e-492f-a50f-33d0e06adaf3.png

aerial_odyssey_Hot_beautiful_blond-haired_princess_with_beautif_82cba7e7-da8c-4bc7-ba58-3a2a83f9b5a2.PNG

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

It makes sense, as the moderator does not know, there is no ressemblance with a living person. Submit a property release where you sign as the property holder and the artist ("photographer"), where you declare in the description, that the image is not modeled after a real person.

Moderators need to be on the secure legal side. If they don't know, they will refuse. It's only like that, that a potential buyer get's protected.

BTW: nice work. I love especially the second one. But I would have p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes sense, as the moderator does not know, there is no ressemblance with a living person. Submit a property release where you sign as the property holder and the artist ("photographer"), where you declare in the description, that the image is not modeled after a real person.

Moderators need to be on the secure legal side. If they don't know, they will refuse. It's only like that, that a potential buyer get's protected.

BTW: nice work. I love especially the second one. But I would have preferred seeing the eyes wide open, as with the first one. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer Abambo, I'll follow your advice!

I have a version with the eyes open, but I'm not yet convinced of the quality of the eyes, still work to do on it so, thank you for your encouragement!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Please update this if you need further advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines