Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ripped off

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alice in Wonderland

Do you think this is a decent job? And why doesn't Adobe want to accept this image?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

No, it's not a good composition, too cluttered.  And it's too dark and contains no color vibrance.

Speaking as a Stock customer, I don't know what commercial value that image would have on Stock, sorry.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not a good composition, too cluttered.  And it's too dark and contains no color vibrance.

Speaking as a Stock customer, I don't know what commercial value that image would have on Stock, sorry.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. The modelling is not good neither. The mushrooms must have more organic forms.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better for fine arts and or videogames. Not good for clipart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a 3d-artist I think I can say something to this too. I agree with previous commenters that it's quite cluttered and there seem to not be a main target in the image where we could focus. I believe very big part of these problems could be fixed by just adding better lighting in the image. However, the topic of the image is not very typical of what the customers are looking for. I think there are not many who would be looking for a dark story book images (altought there might be some of them too)

Also, artistic renders, say traditional paintings or landscape renders, or even landscape photos do not do very well in this kind of sites. I speak from an experience. I've Uploaded here few works that I've worked with for weeks and I've just found out that no one seem to be interested of such renders. Lucky for you, often the stuff that is being sold is way less complex than the image you uploaded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines