• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sales Drop Off 1st Week of 2024

Contributor ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone noticing a substantial drop off in sales this first week of the new year. I always manage to sell something each week.

Perhaps AI is also going to be a stock image killer. Thoughts??

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the end of a over a month's worth of holidays. People are still waking up from their holiday comas. What needed to be done before all the holiday breaks began has been done. Things will pick up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the encouraging words!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From my perspective AI is not a "stock killer". I sell only photographs, and my sales were up >40% in 2023. The week before Christmas was quite low but bounced back last week, and this week is also on track with my normal weekly average. Dips and surges week by week are not uncommon.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't judge about what happens from a week in the year. Companies work with quarters for a reason. And they compare quarters against the same quarter the year before. 

Either you sell, or you don't. I do not check my account on a dayly basis. Why should I. Stock does not pay my rent.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines