• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sales recovery time after account suspension.

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community. My account was blocked for 3 weeks, and now I'm experiencing a significant drop in sales, approximately 3 times lower compared to the sales level before the suspension. How long does it usually take for sales to recover? Is there a way to expedite this process? Has anyone had this experience already?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Recently a member posted that sales take a while to recover after an account has been reinstated.

To me, that means that my work have lost their position in the search results.

Do some searching on your own. Is your work being found? If so, then noone is currently in the market for your work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

None of us knows precisely how the Adobe stock search engine works, but if your assets have been offline for a while, and you haven't been able to contribute new work, it's likely that your assets have been pushed down in the search results. There's nothing specific that you can do to recover other than keep up a steady stream of saleable new submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently a member posted that sales take a while to recover after an account has been reinstated.

To me, that means that my work have lost their position in the search results.

Do some searching on your own. Is your work being found? If so, then noone is currently in the market for your work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are shown by the search engine, but there are very few sales...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they are shown then nobody is buying them. Adobe has nothing to do with buyer selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of us knows precisely how the Adobe stock search engine works, but if your assets have been offline for a while, and you haven't been able to contribute new work, it's likely that your assets have been pushed down in the search results. There's nothing specific that you can do to recover other than keep up a steady stream of saleable new submissions.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines