• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same old issue - The selected account is already in use.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! It took me 4days to contact support via mail (online support has nothing to do with actually support functions)

As you may know already that Fotolias/Adobe Stock syncing page appears when log into one`s account. Ofcourse its synced before,

but there is NO button like "I have synchronised my accounts before".
So after entering Fotolia`s login and password - it says The selected account is already in use

and there is no other way to enter one`s contributor account at Adobe Stock.

To log one`s contributor account - one need click this Adobe Stock Contributor  it has redirecting to this https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/onboarding/sync-fotolia-2

Which requires Login and pasword - after it says The selected account is already in use - and thats basically it.

I cant login to my contributor account for submitting, for indexing.... for anything.

Does anyone in Adobe company has a sollution?

Screen.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

I checked our records and see you sent an email this past Saturday. An agent has responded to you earlier today as we are closed on the weekend.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

The error message "the selected account is already in use" occurs when you are trying to create a new account with an Adobe ID that already has a contributor account associated with it. You can only have one active account per Adobe ID. Instead of creating a new account, go back to the home page and click sign in at the upper right corner. Enter your Adobe ID and password and you should be all set.

To answer your question, support can be reached through the contact us link at the bottom of the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already commented on your other post about this issue.

If after reading my notes you are still having trouble submit a ticket to support and we'll get back to you asap. It's important to note you must contact us via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal and not through Adobe.com.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is already opened a case Adobe Case  00071736 by Adobe Contributor Relations.

Which says

to log in, try going to https://contributor.stock.adobe.com and then click on 'Sign In' in the top right corner using your email address: ******@gmail.com. If you do not remember the password click on 'Forgot Password' to reset it. After the password is reset you should be able to log in.

And its just same thing I did before I have submitted my question to Adobe Contributor Support

No one gives an answer - WHY there is a SYNC page when a system HAVE to understand that this account is synced already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mat Hayward,

When there is NO sollutions regarding one`s issue - where would you write or call usually?

Especially, when no one got back to me from contributor-support@adobe.com​?

What would you do - being ignored with your issues?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked our records and see you sent an email this past Saturday. An agent has responded to you earlier today as we are closed on the weekend.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I got the same problem. Where should I ask question for help?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message "the selected account is already in use" occurs when you are trying to create a new account with an Adobe ID that already has a contributor account associated with it. You can only have one active account per Adobe ID. Instead of creating a new account, go back to the home page and click sign in at the upper right corner. Enter your Adobe ID and password and you should be all set.

To answer your question, support can be reached through the contact us link at the bottom of the contributor portal, or if you can't access that you can email contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been resolved. The problem is in the browser.

It works on Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks.

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines