• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samples Rejected

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started trying to upload some of my work to Adobe and they were rejected it and I don't understand why. The reason why said that I should post on this forum to get an answer. Can someone tell me why this would have been rejected?

Yellow.jpg

"Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection."

That was the response I got but I don't understand what it could be. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us the defective pictures so that we can tell you why they were rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I see. The folder is the submited drawing. The only reason I see is that the gradient isn't smooth. At least on my monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pixel graphics or vector? What I see is that the borders are not clean. What tool did you use?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines