• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saw this photo in the stock collection and wanted to know what kind of ideas does this promote?

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeStock_213949088_Preview.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tmmoline,

That is a beautiful photo. There is always ideas for photos. If you watch and listen to commercials, you will find that some of the most out of the box ideas are used sometimes to get the message across. As regards what the artist had in mind, there is no way of getting that answer except asking the artist himself. That might not be an easy task here except the artist participates on the forum.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what the creator was trying to express but what I see is the low self worth many creatives/artists/authors/photographers feel when they are trying to find inspiration - when they feel so worthless, feel their work is rubbish, and think they are only suitable to be put in the bin as trash.

Could promote counsellor/therapist or education course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A stock photographer does not promote an idea as such, but he provides a bunch of pictures in different situations all slightly different so that one looking for a picture may choose one of many for his project. 

This one could be used to promote waste management. Just an idea of mine. but I would not use this picture specifically in my company, I would use a man in a trash can... 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally, I think that the idea is obvious and most situated to co-operations and glass ceilings. Especially when large organisations probably think exactly what the photo portrays!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines