• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanned or Photographed Slides for submission to Adobe Stock Site - slide duplicating

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to designate that my upload is from an original slide I took years ago, that I copied. Before I get a rejection for focus or pixelated, because all slide have film grain. What's the best way to do this? Or just don't bother?

Is there a way to make a note during submission: Scanned from Original Slide 1960s, or from film negative?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hodag Media,

Once your current production is pixelated or contain grains, it will be rejected, note, or no note. In any case it is difficult for us to give you a proper answer except you show us what you are asking about. You could produce one and upload a copy to this thread using the uploader provided on the forum so that we can do an assessment.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no mean to say that the quality is degraded because you have used old material. It will simply be rejected if the quality is not what is expected today.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both, good answers that are helpful. I read them to say, images must meet current standards. Easy enough to understand and that's what I'll try to get.

Yes film negatives and slides do have grain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines