• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scenic and landscape image idenification

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a request to those photographers who upload landscape images.

Please be accurate when you are identifying a place. If the image is incorrectly identified you are less likely to sell your image and it wastes the time of anyone looking for a particular image. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

there is a difference between generic locations and stating the location is a certain country when it is not in that country - I know this because I live in the country that is incorrectly identified. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found a specific asset that is mislabeled?  If you have, feel free to post on the Adobe Stock forum and it may be a candidate for re-review.  I would want to make sure it was obviously incorrect before posting though.  There are some of my assets that I leave the location out of purposefully.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I did find more than one incorrectly labelled - thank you for the advice '

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found a specific asset that is mislabeled? 

By @George_F

Yes, there are. If you leave the Sensei suggestions, you will have many.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't always provide a precise location if the landscape is "generic", such as Pacific Coast or California Vineyard. On the other hand, if you're looking for a picture of a vineyard from the Dry Creek Valley in Sonoma County in California and those are your search terms, the results will match your search terms, and images of vineyards that don't have those search terms will not show up. So how is that a waste of the Buyers time?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a difference between generic locations and stating the location is a certain country when it is not in that country - I know this because I live in the country that is incorrectly identified. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I think I saw another post from you in which an image was listed as being in 2 different countries. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @catherinew45940880 ,

Thank you for the heads-up. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines