• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search does not bring up my photos

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. Out of curiosity, I just tried to do a search on Adobe Stock for one of my photos, but it didn't come up. Then I repeated the search for a few other photos and they didn't show either. In fact, searches on Adobe Stock generally seem to bring very few results. I'd appreciate any ideas why this is happening.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all depending on the competition in the range of your search. Now without more information there is not more that can be said. It is, however, critical that your first keywords are chosen wisely.

And some keywords bring many results:

Abambo_0-1615306407623.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, Abambo. There's absolutely something weird going on. I tried the same search ("dog") and got only 25,496 results! This doesn't make sense unless more than 3,000,000 dog images have been deleted during the time between your search and mine. I noticed something else; when I clicked the "FILE #" link for one of my photos, I got the message "Page not found. Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try your search again". I tried the same with three other photos with the same result. It seems I can see my photos on my dashboard, but no one else can and they don't come up on searches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another thing I just noticed, my public profile does not show ANY photographs at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines