• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select For editorial Use on Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't select editorial use for uploaded images. The box is there, but I can't put a check mark there. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot upload images for Editorial use until Adobe has invited you to do so, and I think that occurs after you've sold 100+ images.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the quick help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jill is correct. Access to submit Illustrative Editorial content is restricted until you reach 100 downloads in your commercial portfolio. Once you hit that magic number of 100, the world of Illustrative Editorial submissions at Adobe Stock will be yours to dominate!

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the quick help! I already thought something like that, but I haven't found any confirmation anywhere. Now I know. Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also "illustrative editorial" is a specific genre, quite limited in what you can include. It is not a general way of escaping the responsibility for IP releases, like "editorial" pictures for newspaper use, nor a way to enable a street scene full of cars, shop signs and adverts to be accepted. The brands found must individually form a key part of the creative process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines