• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selection process...

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I did upload some pictures and adobe only rejected some of them but I cant see the rest... Where are they? Or they just told me that they rejected 4 and the others where so bad that they didnt even take em in consideration?? hehe hope not....

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Under the Uploaded Files tab in your Stock Contributor portal, you should see these categories:

New - images you've uploaded but haven't added titles and keywords and submitted yet

In Review - images you've keyworded and titled, submitted and are waiting the judgment of the Moderators

Reminder - images accepted conditionally awaiting Releases

Not Accepted - rejected images

Releases - Model Releases and Property Releases which can be attached to your submitted images

If your previously submitte

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the Uploaded Files tab in your Stock Contributor portal, you should see these categories:

New - images you've uploaded but haven't added titles and keywords and submitted yet

In Review - images you've keyworded and titled, submitted and are waiting the judgment of the Moderators

Reminder - images accepted conditionally awaiting Releases

Not Accepted - rejected images

Releases - Model Releases and Property Releases which can be attached to your submitted images

If your previously submitted images aren't under the "Not Accepted" tab, they're still "In Review".

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ! I got them! They got accepted , first group of many 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can calm down. Submissions get either accepted or rejected. There is no silent rejection. But you may have an in-between status, where Adobe is requesting a model release of property release. I suggest you read the manual and if you have still questions, come back to the forum.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the awnser ! I'm new and I was freakin out because suddenly the pictures disappear but within an hour I saw that they were accepted.. thanks again I need yo calm down hehe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the manual! That calms down the nerves… and helps to answer a bunch of questions. 🙂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines