• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ser Colaborador ASt

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! quisiera ser colaboradora de Adobe Stock, pero si bien leí mucha info en la página me queda la duda sobre "otorgar licencias"... como se otorga una licencia? es un trámite que debo hacer con cada elemento? Alguien podría explicarme básicamente cómo se convierte en colaborador?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Generally:

• If you photograph a tree or similar you do not need a release.
  • If you photograph a skyline you do not need a release.
  • If you photograph people, you need a model release from each person on the picture
  • If you photograph a building you need a property release.
  • Some things are simply not allowed to be photographed (for publishing!): Atomium in Brussels, Eiffel tower by night...

Pictures need to pass a "quality check" and unfit images get refused. If they get accepted, they get entered into the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Belen,

I am not sure I understand your query. Could you please elaborate?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Twarita, i would like to have a brief about how to become a contributor to Adobe Stock. I read about releases and stuff that i don't understeand. I would like to have a review like "you took your pictures, you need releases of people or buildings in the pic, and then you upload your content with the releases, and that´s all"... am i clear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally:

• If you photograph a tree or similar you do not need a release.
  • If you photograph a skyline you do not need a release.
  • If you photograph people, you need a model release from each person on the picture
  • If you photograph a building you need a property release.
  • Some things are simply not allowed to be photographed (for publishing!): Atomium in Brussels, Eiffel tower by night...

Pictures need to pass a "quality check" and unfit images get refused. If they get accepted, they get entered into the database and people can buy them.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot!!! very helpful!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome. If you get a refusal or if you want advice you can post your image Stock Contributor Critique​ and peers will evaluate possible reasons for a refusal.

Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you haven't done so already I recommend you take some time to review the learn and support pages we have created. They are in depth and cover a lot of ground with useful information for getting started and beyond: tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Good luck!

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines