Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serra Moresca Disclaimer for Missing property

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to know why one of these two pictures is on hold “Disclaimer for Missing property” while the other has been accepted.

The same request has been made for the others 11 as well. The point is that the architect that projected this building died in 1852. Nowadays it is property of the City of Rome (from 1977) therefore is a public property. Let me point out that another contributor published some pictures of the same item on Adobe Stock therefore for the reasons written above I doubt that he provided any release. Thank you in advance for your reply.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beautiful building! You cannot automatically assume that public buildings do not require property releases; nor can we assume that the Adobe Moderators know the status of every building. You don't know whether the other accepted submissions included a Property Release. I have noticed that there is an inconsistency among the IP rejections. One of my submisisons of a U.S. Courthouse interior was rejected, and others (submitted at different times) were not. There really is no way to dispute the findings of the Moderator, but perhaps you can re-edit these and resubmit at a later time. I would submit just one or two and see if they get accepted.

Here are the Adobe Stock guidelines:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Had these not been rejected for IP issues, there would have been technical issues, including leaning verticals. Focus is a bit soft too. I zoomed in to 100%+ and was not able to read the signs.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Paolo22084347pjwo,

Maybe the building is publicly owned but I wonder about the stained glass artwork.  If I were the artist, I would not relinquish my rights to artwork that I created.  Would you?

Remember, whatever you submit to Adobe Stock must be free and clear for commercial use.  This is not an Editorial Use Only submission where IP can be waived.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines