Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

several Ai pics that were refused

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Si I've got several AI pics that were refused because of the quality, here 2 yellows and 2 blacks (among many others) one of each was accepted and the other refused, can you see which one and why ? I surely can't !

Thanks

5bis.png8bis.png3bis.png4bis.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 6 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

1. Look at where the chair legs intersect with the table legs and where the chair in the right intersects with the table,top.

2. Table legs are messed up. Chair cushions are weird. Bowl in the right has a transparent section?
3. The chair in the right would surely fall,over with those weird legs. Things in the tabletop are unidentifiable. Wall molding is messed up behind the bright light.

4. The chair legs are all messed up. The rear chair is incomplete. Some of the flowers don't have stems.

th

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi,

I see much imperfections in the Images. In the first One the right chair has the chair-leg behind the Table-leg, but the seat itself is in front of the Table-leg that is not possible.

Also many of the legs are optically not on the Floor.

The hanging lamp in the first picture has a bend in the coil.

In the 3.picture some legs are on the floor, some are on the carpet but that does not work overall.

The second picture has some "shadow bowls" and one of the leg is missing a peace.

Before you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Kia ora,

Well, with these pictures the main problem is with the drawing:

For example these things:

4biscrop3.png

4biscrop2.png

4biscrop.png

3biscrop.png

8biscrop.png

5biscrop.png

These are noticeable when you look at them for a bit longer. Observant people will see them pretty quickly!

This is what the others are refering to!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

This is not a quiz show and all assets should have been refused for multiple reasons. As a buyer, I would complain on those.

The first yellow has very bad moments with the stools, the second with the legs of the stools and the table. 

The stool legs are also bad with the black pictures. The first black has also problems with the wall decorations and I'm not sure about the table plate, but that also looks weird. In the second black, you need to explain how you can hang flowers in the air. One o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Hi @Serge28390873unxv ,

From inspecting all the designs I observe that all the images you submit here have defects. Therefore it would be difficult for me to guess which was accepted as against what was not. The best one you submit here is the third, followed by the second file.

The first image chair fuses to the table in a bad way.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1678676025568.png

The chair legs of the first image has defects where they cross each other, plus other defects.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1678676045194.png

I believe the appearance of the legs of the second image immediate

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

There are too many AI blunders to mention here.

Image 1:

Think about what happens when someone leans on the wrong side of 3 legged table.  Ooooops!

I see flowers reflected in mirror that don't exist in the vase. 😱  Where did they come from?

Some AI blunders boggle the mind with nonsense geometry and lines that go nowhere while others are just mind-numbingly dumb if not hilarious. 

If you want to succeed at AI, you really need to go through assets with a fine tooth comb and fix all imperfe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nos 2 and 4 should be rejected. AI unreality in a reality style. Legs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Look at where the chair legs intersect with the table legs and where the chair in the right intersects with the table,top.

2. Table legs are messed up. Chair cushions are weird. Bowl in the right has a transparent section?
3. The chair in the right would surely fall,over with those weird legs. Things in the tabletop are unidentifiable. Wall molding is messed up behind the bright light.

4. The chair legs are all messed up. The rear chair is incomplete. Some of the flowers don't have stems.

these errors are all easy to spot. All should have been rejected.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I see much imperfections in the Images. In the first One the right chair has the chair-leg behind the Table-leg, but the seat itself is in front of the Table-leg that is not possible.

Also many of the legs are optically not on the Floor.

The hanging lamp in the first picture has a bend in the coil.

In the 3.picture some legs are on the floor, some are on the carpet but that does not work overall.

The second picture has some "shadow bowls" and one of the leg is missing a peace.

Before you submit, please review the submission guidelines carefully and compare your work with other Stock inventory. To be accepted, your work should be as good or better than what's already represented in your keyword category.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

As for AI Art please have a look at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-g...

Generative AI FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-faq.html

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kia ora,

Well, with these pictures the main problem is with the drawing:

For example these things:

4biscrop3.png

4biscrop2.png

4biscrop.png

3biscrop.png

8biscrop.png

5biscrop.png

These are noticeable when you look at them for a bit longer. Observant people will see them pretty quickly!

This is what the others are refering to!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a quiz show and all assets should have been refused for multiple reasons. As a buyer, I would complain on those.

The first yellow has very bad moments with the stools, the second with the legs of the stools and the table. 

The stool legs are also bad with the black pictures. The first black has also problems with the wall decorations and I'm not sure about the table plate, but that also looks weird. In the second black, you need to explain how you can hang flowers in the air. One of the lights also hangs without cable. The table is weird.

So I clearly can't see, why two of those assets got accepted. Personally, I would delete those from my database. And I would also check the rest of my submission.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Serge28390873unxv ,

From inspecting all the designs I observe that all the images you submit here have defects. Therefore it would be difficult for me to guess which was accepted as against what was not. The best one you submit here is the third, followed by the second file.

The first image chair fuses to the table in a bad way.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1678676025568.png

The chair legs of the first image has defects where they cross each other, plus other defects.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1678676045194.png

I believe the appearance of the legs of the second image immediately under the table top should not be looking as it is with these gaps.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1678676073815.png

The legs of the chairs of the second image are defective.

jacquelingphoto2017_3-1678676098208.png

I do not understand the transparent appearance of the dish of the second file.

jacquelingphoto2017_4-1678676128685.png

The third file has a non-uniform curve leg. 

jacquelingphoto2017_5-1678676205529.png

The wall decore of the third image is not straight. It has a curve between the elements on the table top.

jacquelingphoto2017_8-1678676384628.png

The chair legs of the fourth image have defects where they cross. One looks like a spatula. 

jacquelingphoto2017_6-1678676241239.png

The back of the chair of the fourth image fuses with another vertical element that looks like a vase stand.

jacquelingphoto2017_7-1678676284852.png

You need to zoom in on the files and examine them in details to find all the defects. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jacquelin, 

Thanks for your respons and the time you took, they have indeed all defects, even if for some you really have to look after them, most of AI images have somewere something not right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's up to you to correct that. It's not the buyers responsibility. And the buyer will complain, and you will get downgraded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone can see why they were rejected, no one dares to answer why they were accepted, which is the intriguing question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fabiobtex ,

The people monitoring these forums are volunteers, most or all of which are contributors like yourself. The only persons that can answer why they were accepted are the the persons that accepted them. They could very well be accepted in error. Getting defected files accepted does not mean you're out of the woods. Three things that can happen are:

1. The files never get sold,  

2. A customer reports them and they eventually get rejected after many months.

3. You keep complaining about them here and an Adobe staff happens to see your post, review the files and reject them.

We are here to critique your files. We hope when we do you learn how to look for errors before submitting and how to avoid errors. We are not in a position to say why they were rejected or accepted.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everyone can see why they were rejected, no one dares to answer why they were accepted, which is the intriguing question.

By @Fabiobtex

No, we see, why they all should have been refused. But as moderation is done by humens, and not some random AI algorithm, errors may happen. However, accounts with a lot of erronous assets will have their assets deleted. Accounts with a lot of deletations will get locked out. It's in your interest to submit flawless pictures, instead of hoping to get them accepted. 

I did delete assets that got accepted by error, after I detected flaws that should have lead to a refusal. It did not happen often, but it happens. I suppose that with AI it happens more often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are too many AI blunders to mention here.

Image 1:

Think about what happens when someone leans on the wrong side of 3 legged table.  Ooooops!

I see flowers reflected in mirror that don't exist in the vase. 😱  Where did they come from?

Some AI blunders boggle the mind with nonsense geometry and lines that go nowhere while others are just mind-numbingly dumb if not hilarious. 

If you want to succeed at AI, you really need to go through assets with a fine tooth comb and fix all imperfections that can be fixed and discard the ones that can't.  

I don't envy AI contributors one bit.  It's too much work and waiting for what you get back.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines