Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SIMILAR IMAGE(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED File ID: 524708597 Swallow

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a file rejected as SIMILAR IMAGE(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED.

I only have one other swallow image in my portfolio, and now a sunflower rejected with the same comment. I understood and have seen many variations of other swallows/sunflowers from others.

Has the rules changes from upto 3 ? None of my photos are the same. Swallows are differnt pair, from a different place, different cable different week. Or does this mean similar photos on the Adobe website from others?

Deirdre5ECE_0-1661509836405.jpeg

I look forward to your comments

Thank you

Deirdre

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Different cables? So you already have picture of swallows by a cable? Sounds like they are saying one is enough. They aren't checking for identical, but for similar pictures where you should just choose and submit the best one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

It could be both -- too many similar images already in Stock inventory.

Successful Stock contributors have a diverse portfolio of various subjects to appeal to a wider customer base.  If all you do is birds, you won't reach people who are searching for other subjects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

It's up to the moderators to accept the pictures and I don't know how they get to the "similar image refusal" decision, but it seems, that there may be two reasons:

• Too many similar images in your portfolio
  • Too many similar images in the database

Similar means not the same, but a similar situation. You need to be really selective and submit your best pictures first. And it normally helps, not to send them all in the same batch.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Different cables? So you already have picture of swallows by a cable? Sounds like they are saying one is enough. They aren't checking for identical, but for similar pictures where you should just choose and submit the best one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thank you, I guess I better not take anymore swallows/birds on cables. To chose the best I would need to keep them for a season. Many thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be both -- too many similar images already in Stock inventory.

Successful Stock contributors have a diverse portfolio of various subjects to appeal to a wider customer base.  If all you do is birds, you won't reach people who are searching for other subjects.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Thank you for your response. I do have quite a varied portfolio. I only
have 1 picture of swallows.
so, I was a little confused, when I see others with several the same.
regards. Deirdre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's up to the moderators to accept the pictures and I don't know how they get to the "similar image refusal" decision, but it seems, that there may be two reasons:

• Too many similar images in your portfolio
  • Too many similar images in the database

Similar means not the same, but a similar situation. You need to be really selective and submit your best pictures first. And it normally helps, not to send them all in the same batch.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your comment. I only had 1 other swallow photo on Adobe. So,
I assume there must be too many others on the system. This was an
isolated photo and taken at a later date than the 1st one. That is what
confused me.
Many thants

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines