• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Similar images already submitted - Rejection

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an image of two birds rejected because of "similar images already submitted." All the other pictures I have submitted are of insects. So, I don't understand how it can be considered similar. Should I submit it again? Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check for technical issues, the moderator may well have given the wrong reason. If you are sure, that all quality requirements are followed, you cannresubmit first one, wait for the reaction, then resubmit the second, when the first gets accepted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps it's a mistake on the reviewers part and they meant to check quality issues or IP issues?  Feel free to post it if you'd like it reviewed.

Submitting files multiple times without any changes can be considered a form of spam, but if you have a decent portfolio already I don't believe submitting a single image twice will hurt.  I would be more worried about a new account with few photos.

Hope it gets accepted 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. I got a second image rejected for the same reason and once again it is completely different from all the other images I have submitted, whether accepted or rejected. So, the reviewer probably selected the wrong reason. I would welcome input on what the rejection reason should have been for both. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CA9: there are quality issues, if you look at the picture at 100%, you see the artefacts.

Abambo_0-1675096811336.png

Abambo_1-1675096836689.png

The same for CA40:

Abambo_2-1675096898762.png

The picture is soft on focus. This one also has exposure problems, resulting in missing contrast, as shown on the histogram: blacks (left) and whites (right) are missing.

Abambo_3-1675097036046.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines