• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Similar photos

Contributor ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community. One of these photos was not accepted due to the fact that there is already a similar one. Are these similar photos? Thanks everyone for the replies.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're going to make us guess which one was rejected? Or were both rejected? I think the Moderator might have hit the wrong button accidentally and meant to reject based on Quality Issues. Very little is in focus in either image due to an overly narrow depth of field.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3891 was rejected. 4276 was accepted. The wording of the refusal is exactly that I already have a similar photo in my portfolio and not quality problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The moderator probably said, yes, he/she already has a picture of leaves on a road. They don't want similar photos. From a session, choose only the single best for a given theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

'Are these similar photos?'

Answer - yes! Similar of course is not the same, but similar in theme. In this case - leaves on the ground. So, similar!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree on that, but not similar in the sense of the refusal. 

I would guess two things:

• The moderator has seen the wole day leaves on the road, and they are effectively similar to the twenty million other pictures in the database, or
  • The moderator selected the wrong refusal reason.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's fair to say the reviewer has seen many similar images to yours. I just did a stock search for leaves on pavement which returned over 36,000 results.  😞  

HINT:  Before you submit photos to Stock, make a search to see if it's something they need. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines