Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SIMILAR VECTOR(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I uploaded some vectors then deleted after few days to improve them more, then i uploaded them again.

I recieved this "Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your vector. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it's similar to another vector(s) you've already uploaded, so we can't accept it into our collection." etc...under Not Accepted tab.

Not sure how to notify back the reviewers that maybe this is a cache problem! or it's a little old data issue which show you that this user already uploaded this specific file but in reality he deleted them and reuploaded a better version with a similar name and file. I also made sure that those files dose not exist in my portoilo. 

Thanks & i appreciate any advice regarding my first issue with Adobe Stock.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

You can't notify back the moderator.

The moderator has only access to the pictures you uploaded and that were accepted. So if an image gets refused because it's similar to another one, it's because there is a similar picture in the database. So, I would suggest you check your assets and look if there isn't one resembling the one you uploaded.

(I'm moving this to the stock contributor forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Maybe it's different to you but the same as other Stock Inventory.

Show us your rejected image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't notify back the moderator.

The moderator has only access to the pictures you uploaded and that were accepted. So if an image gets refused because it's similar to another one, it's because there is a similar picture in the database. So, I would suggest you check your assets and look if there isn't one resembling the one you uploaded.

(I'm moving this to the stock contributor forum)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am also facing the same issue. My vector file gets rejected with the rejection reason that SIMILAR VECTOR(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED, although i have not submitted it before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Moderator is not indiciating that you've submitted the SAME file before; they're reporting that you have a similar, though not identical file, already accepted in your portfolio.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both file is related with Christmas, so it's similar in keywords and a little bit of title but have different design in both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's different to you but the same as other Stock Inventory.

Show us your rejected image.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Santa Claus-01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the rejected vector file image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add some parcels or a tree and resubmit. The moderator probably has clicked through Santa Claus figures the whole day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock has a rich supply of Santa Clause vectors and photographs.

https://stock.adobe.com/search/images?load_type=search&is_recent_search=&search_type=usertyped&k=San...

https://stock.adobe.com/search?filters%5Bcontent_type%3Aphoto%5D=1&filters%5Bcontent_type%3Aillustra...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderators do not indicate, against which picture they are comparing yours. So it's difficult. Similar keywords don't trigger this refusal, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines