Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Similiar Image Rejection

Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting similiar image rejections and I am not quit sure why. The way it seems, for example,  is I can only post one image of a mountain or one image of a creek then I can no longer post images of mountains or creeks. They are different images of creeks and mountians, different compositions. They are even different locations. If that's the rule then that is fine but I need some guidlines so I know what to consistently expect.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently they don't look unique enough to the Moderators. It is best to carefully study your images and select the best from each set. The Moderators do not spend much time looking at your images, so to them they may indeed all look quite similar. Also, I usually post only one image from a particular location or shoot a day.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar rejections are a kind of appreciation from the moderator. He or she can refuse pictures, if you submit many similar pictures or if many similar pictures, also from other contributors, are in the database.

Without seeing the pictures, I cannot judge them, but my experience showed, that submitting the assets time differed and supposing that they are not the same but only limited similar, they will pass.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the replies. I just started about a week ago uploading to Adobe and I don't have many there. I bushwhack deep into the national forest, miles away from trails and roads. Some places I have to crawl on my hands and knees to get through vines and under fallen trees. These places I go to I know no one has been to in a very long time, if ever with the exception of one mountain picture I took when me and my wife went out.. My point is, I know nobody has the images. The images that they said were similar were not even taken at the same place. Some were taken weeks apart. I just don't understand the criteria. If it is I can only take one creek picture, one tree, mountain,..., then that will limit me severly. That is what I do.

Here are my pictures

Attached is a photo of one they said was similiar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct the white balance, check the noise level and for artefacts at 100% and 200% and try to resubmit. It may well be that the refusal reason was wrong.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now that would make sense. Thank you for the advice. I will try that. I'll probably do a lot more day hiking on trails. It's getting too hot and humid here in Georgia for bushwhacking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines