• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple actions with collections.

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will the ability to rename collections, set up empty collections for structure (that will later have content hopefully), and more basic things regarding collections be available? I want to be able to easily create a nice structure for people that might end up on my page etc.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please further explain your request?

As a general information: Adobe does not communicate their plans beforehand. If they communicate, you can find this info on their public internet sites, so a search for this will help. It is, however, possible to publish here or on specialized and Adobe curated sites requests that may or may not be followed-up by Adobe. 

Please note: I'm not working for Adobe and as such I'm not more informed than any other user. If I or others would have information that would not be public, I would be under NDA and I couldn't anyhow not communicate on this. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines