• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sin entender "problemas técnicos" > opinion

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, me rechazan por "problemas técnicos" las imagenes que adjunto. No sé qué le pasan, pobré a retocarlas (más luz, color, mejor recorte) pero me las vuelven a rechazar, es curioso porque me las han aceptado en varias agencias más. No entiendo los motivos la verdad. Hago mejores fotos que cuando empecé pero ahora me rechazan 1 de cada 3 que subo por "Problemas técnicos" y antes aceptaban cosas que ni yo entiendo ahora.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Both images are over-exposed with blown out highlights. You probably should have expanded the depth of field to get more of the food in focus. Better control of the light would have avoided those blown out areas.

Acceptance at other stock agencies doesn't necessarily mean that the images meet the quality standards of Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both images are over-exposed with blown out highlights. You probably should have expanded the depth of field to get more of the food in focus. Better control of the light would have avoided those blown out areas.

Acceptance at other stock agencies doesn't necessarily mean that the images meet the quality standards of Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe depth of field is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Enol Carbajo,

Both files are out of focus. Your subject needs to be completely in focus. I believe the exposure of the first file is ok, but the second is a little overexposed. It's not easy controlling highlighted spots on moist foods.

You can however, benefit from the 7 tips to get your files accepted and these other tips that details some of what you need to look for and correct before uploading.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines