• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky picture / rejected for noise/grain

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I took this picture a night when colours in the sky were crazy wonderful. The position of the plane, the hole in the clouds, the clouds forming a skull on the right are 100% real and not modified. I increased contrast but not so much (colours already were dense) and I played with exposure to make a light beam more apparent from the plane to the cloud hole.

This picture was rejected for artifact problem. What is the problem according to you ? How can I deal with it ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Plane flies through darkness in the NYC sky.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

I think it's a cool photo. View it at 100%, especially in the shadows of the clouds. How is the noise level? If it's moderate in your opinion go ahead and resubmit it for a secondary review. If you get warned for image spam on the resubmit, let them know I advised you to resubmit.

As for the speculation about bot reviews...nope, all humans all the time

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I speculate: I suppose that there is a kind of automatic image analyses. I too have images that are judged to be great by humans but fall through by a classic automated accept/reject scenario.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a cool photo. View it at 100%, especially in the shadows of the clouds. How is the noise level? If it's moderate in your opinion go ahead and resubmit it for a secondary review. If you get warned for image spam on the resubmit, let them know I advised you to resubmit.

As for the speculation about bot reviews...nope, all humans all the time

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if review is done by humans, then I do not understand some of my rejects. But thanks for the clarification.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should to investigate the inspector who rejected the photo of the year

I see too much noise on the "Photoshop splash screen" photo. (by Amr Elshamy)

8ff9d044665625.5819fab0c7b02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines