• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow access to the AdobeStock site as a contributor

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access to the AdSock site has been very slow for a very long time. About 15 seconds. To go to certain pages is also very long. Before the closing of Fotolia, I was told that the slowness came from the link between Fotolia and AdStock and that speed would sell when AdStock was autonomous. A year later it is still very slow. FYI I have a very good connection and I master my browsers. Can we hope for better access times? Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone answer? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for any slowness you're seeing when accessing the Contributor website. We're currently working on improving the performance of the site and hopefully you'll see these performance updates in the 2nd half of this year. Thank you for your feedback and please keep us informed of your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your response in July. Since then, the problem of slowness has worsened. Do you hope for improvement in the coming days? Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CC,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Your post had somehow gotten buried. Except for glitches here and there with the website that is currently being integrated and in the process of correcting, I, from my end have not seen a significant change with the speed of the website. Please try the following to see if you can diagnose the reason, or improve the speed.

Run a few speed test on your upload/down load data service to see if that service is meeting the expected speed based on your package.

Clear cache, history, browser download, etc

Run computer maintenance application (this process usually include defrag which usually improve performance)

Check the available space on your system. If you figure the space is too little store some of your files externally.

Having a lot for application running on power-up can also affect the performance of your computer especially if your memory is relatively low. You would have to estimate that based on your activity, and running application. We cannot help you with that from our end.

Try those and see what it does for you until the promised improvement comes around.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines