• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So are they bad pictures or is it just too artsy?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean clearly I was trying to do something there. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Regardless of intent, Adobe is still going to review photos with commercial appeal in mind.

When zooming in to 100% view:  I can't find anything in sharp focus in either photo, both are unexposed, and there is visible noise in both photos.

It's a cool concept though, definitely worth exploring.  These would need a model release and possibly property releases for recognizable clothing and the baby carrier if recognizable in case you don't already have them.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

In addition to the poor focus noted by others, the slogan in the tshirt will probably earn an IP rejection. The slogan and its design are the property of the tshirt designer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regardless of intent, Adobe is still going to review photos with commercial appeal in mind.

When zooming in to 100% view:  I can't find anything in sharp focus in either photo, both are unexposed, and there is visible noise in both photos.

It's a cool concept though, definitely worth exploring.  These would need a model release and possibly property releases for recognizable clothing and the baby carrier if recognizable in case you don't already have them.

Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Las imagenes están fuera de foco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gmos ,

Your file's focus must be good at all times. The edge must be sharp enough for customers to extract elements from your photo graph. 

Please take a look at the Adobe guidelines and what you need to get your files accepted. Also take a look at some detailed information I put together that will help you produce better photos.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the poor focus noted by others, the slogan in the tshirt will probably earn an IP rejection. The slogan and its design are the property of the tshirt designer. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMHO, and as you ask: I think you failed your aim. The pictures are indeed bad.

This should not be a bad thing, I'm learning from all my mistakes every day. I also try out things that do not work out as intended. I'll then try to do it differently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Placing your subject in the center of the frame isn't for ideal composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines