• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

so, it's all AI now.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

browsing adobe stock without putting keyword, thats usually where the top seller are.. and its all AI. how can we compete? AI "artist" can just generate hundred images no problem (yes i have used midjourney) i can invite all my neighbor, relatives, etc to use midjourney and flood the site... how are we going to compete against them by using our own art? using your tools.. and i dont feel right with using AI... there plenty of case where AI copied artist work, visible watermark etc... like is there a way you give artist advantage...?

i used to have 50-70 download daily after you announced you accepting ai on twitter (and made art community mad) now i got only 20-40.. i really hope that has nothing to do with AI

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

I am also dismayed at the flood of poorly done AI "art", and I think it will be an ongoing challenge for Adobe to set and enforce effective standards to prevent a cheapening of their Adobe Stock brand.

However, I also liken it to the HDR craze a decade or so ago when everyone was using software to create bizarre, unrealistic, "over-cooked" versions of their photographs. That fad ran its course and users learned to use the tools to create realistic scenes and maximize the dynamic range of their

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

image.png

When Instagram introduced it's AI app, everyone changed their profile images to highly sexualized females, astronauts and cowboys. 

Just goes to show the average maturity level of Instagram users.  Anyway, after a week, it got lame really fast.  

When contributors realize they can't sell anything because AI is awful at eyes, hands and mouths, we'll begin to see more creative artists who use AI sparingly to enhance their work rather than create it. It will take some time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always, when new technology emerges, there are users using that, and users who are against. I fear that AI art is the future. I, however, think that AI art should be more thoroughly rejected. I've seen AI art with big errors in.

What will happen, when AI art will rely on AI art to create the artwork? When you generate the input by using … AI art?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also dismayed at the flood of poorly done AI "art", and I think it will be an ongoing challenge for Adobe to set and enforce effective standards to prevent a cheapening of their Adobe Stock brand.

However, I also liken it to the HDR craze a decade or so ago when everyone was using software to create bizarre, unrealistic, "over-cooked" versions of their photographs. That fad ran its course and users learned to use the tools to create realistic scenes and maximize the dynamic range of their photos. Hopefully the AI tools and users will also evolve in a good way.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that delays in moderation are not due to being flooded by AI art.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

When Instagram introduced it's AI app, everyone changed their profile images to highly sexualized females, astronauts and cowboys. 

Just goes to show the average maturity level of Instagram users.  Anyway, after a week, it got lame really fast.  

When contributors realize they can't sell anything because AI is awful at eyes, hands and mouths, we'll begin to see more creative artists who use AI sparingly to enhance their work rather than create it. It will take some time though.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the "Mediocrates" quote. I hope the current infatuation phase with AI is brief !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree! I know by now: a 5 legged horse is AI!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already I sense the ugly trend in this Forum where contributors are indignant that the image they generated by pushing a couple of buttons has been rejected...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the image they generated by pushing a couple of buttons has been rejected...

By @Jill_C

They also scaled them up because they used the free version, generating only thumbnails of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My personal favorites are ones with remnants of signatures scraped off the Internet without the artist's permission. 

AI is going to come back and bite a lot of people who aren't using it correctly.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reviewing/rejecting all of the crap that is being submitted now is going to be costly to Adobe...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines