Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So, they say it's normal: sales graph

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SALES GRAPH_Jumpystone.png

So, they say it's normal... 23 days with no sales. 

Absurd. Crazy.

I hope they have the courage to say there's an issue with my port.

 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jumpystone,

Did you check for indexing error, or keywords error?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what exactly do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your dashboard and click on random images to see if all your keywords are correct; especially the first 10. You may want to start with your most popular images. If all is well go to your public profile, type in search phrases that describe each of the search category you look for to see if all relevant images show-up in the search. For example if your search for an image you tag with the words "pumping", and "ball" turn up people cleaning floor when you search for "pumping ball." You can do that check with a few of your images, and image search. If all is well then it might be a normal occurrence of no sale. If you find discrepancies, then screenshot them and send screenshot=image(s) as reply to the response you received. Best wishes JG Best wishes JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I search with phrases using my keywords I find my videos, and the keywords are fine. Could the problem be that if I try to buy them I can’t do it? I don’t even know what to say about. The strange thing isn’t that I don’t sell videos, but that I SUDDENLY don’t sell them ANYMORE. This is the clue that suggests me there’s a REAL problem with my port. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jumpystone,

Once your keywords are ok and you are able to find your videos in search, then all is well. Once they are in demand you'll get sale. I cannot see anything else to prevent sales. If there should be any reason that someone wants your video(s) and there is an issue downloading, it is likely Adobe will be notified. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, whatever works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines