• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sold File & Tax Form Formality

Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I sell an image I get this message: Sold File & Tax Form Formality. I am a non-american citizen and have filled out the BEN8 form several times. Do I have to fill out the form every time an image is sold, or is it because the form is filled out incorrectly ..? Do anybody have an answer on this issue?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

I also have filled out this form, and it has been validated. I only had to fill it out once. So, there must be some incorrect information.

You would only have to update the form, if you have had a change in circumstances. (Like any other official form).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have filled out this form, and it has been validated. I only had to fill it out once. So, there must be some incorrect information.

You would only have to update the form, if you have had a change in circumstances. (Like any other official form).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had my first tax form submitted also rejected.  I knew there was no wrong info on it so I wrote to someone at Adobe about it. I can't recall who it was now but the contributor question or help area did reply. The reply was:  they were sorry, could not see a reason for the rejection and said my Tax Form was now accepted. So, based on my experience I suggest you recheck your information on the form and resend it. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ricky and Joan. But the srange thing is that my form was neither accepted or rejected (I think ...) just a message the it was received. And I hve done it a couple of times. I have alsofilled in the form on other stock sites without problems ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So sad you are having problems with the tax form. Please do not give up. Maybe assume it has been accepted and carry on?? Best to you. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines