• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some images are 17 days in review, is it a bug?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe! Some of my images are 17 days on review, others 10+ days, is it a bug? Other user's images are approved in about 4 days now (as i know), but mine looks buggy frozen (not approved or rejected, just in "in review" section), can you check if it is ok? Thank You!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. We can't check, as this is a user to user forum. 

However, did Adobe accept/reject some of your assets? Are they generative AI? That queue has a serious backlog it seems.

If you want to try to contact Contributor support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean Adobe Employees also reading this topics and maybe can help. Seen previously solved troubles here by Adobe Stock team members.

Added a ticket to contact center, thank you.

Yes, generated by AI, previous approval rate 92+ for first images and 99% for all later ones. Property released pictures are also was approved ok. I mean i sure there is not quality or keywording or release problem but seems like bug in uploader.

Also, some (few pcs) images that were uploaded later, was approved in normal 4 day period, but previous are still in queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fastest way to get this solved, if it is a stuck, is by contacting support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There does seem to be more and more evidence, based on the number of complaints posted here recently, that Generative AI images are now routed to a different queue. Perhaps Adobe has specially trained Moderators for these images, because initially it seemed that too many flawed images were being approved and getting into the database.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should have, and as each submitter submits 120 assets (compared to our 3 in a row), they have some work to do, counting fingers, toes, and hands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope they slow it way down and discourage AI contributors from submitting hundreds of assets at a time... In fact, they should have a whole different database for "fake images" so that Buyers don't have to weed through them.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some activity with buyers who don't simply want to see AI assets, because of the poor quality. It's not a disaster, but I think that Adobe did react late with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jill_C,

Agreed. I'm so bored with these repetitive, daily questions about AI.

@Aleksandr_ST,

Evidently, AI enthusiasts are rushing to difussion sites in droves and churning out AI junk as fast as they can without doing minimal work to ensure success.

1. Did you pay extra fees to generate high-resolution diffusions? Low-resolution JPGS are NOT Stock-worthy.

2. Ask yourself who will buy this, what will they use it for, would you buy it?  If unsure, maybe it's not Stock-worthy.

3. AI is not perfect. Carefully examine every cm and fix all imperfections BEFORE you submit. If it doesn't makes sense & you can't fix it, discard it.

4. Ensure you have copyright to the asset. VERY IMPORTANT.

5. Read the AI Submission Guidelines thoroughly and follow them to the letter.

6. Submit a signed Property Release by you as the artist & copyright holder.  If it contains likeness of real person(s), submit signed Model Releases, too.

7. Sit back & wait patiently for your AI Illustration(s) to be reviewed. If wait times are longer now, deal with it.  You and thousands of others are in the same queue.

Best of luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines