• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some of my files that were created using generative ai tools still waiting for a review (9 days+)

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my files that were created using generative ai tools (242 files) still waiting for a review for more than 9 days. I don't know why the moderators don't do anything (approve/reject). I've been waiting for a long time, I tried to ask the support 2-3 times but still get no response so I decide to create a post here. Please check it for me.

Thank you.

Moderator removes personal information

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

The Community members here have no insight as to the inner workings of Adobe Stock and cannot advise what is happening with your assets. It does appear that Generative AI submission are taking longer; perhaps they're going through a different queue with different Moderators who are trained specifically for these assets - just an assumption on my part.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Community members here have no insight as to the inner workings of Adobe Stock and cannot advise what is happening with your assets. It does appear that Generative AI submission are taking longer; perhaps they're going through a different queue with different Moderators who are trained specifically for these assets - just an assumption on my part.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, per the Community Guidelines, please do not share any personal info here; that includes your email address.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yanapat28389452bbln ,

To add to what @Jill_C said, from my observation the reviewers are working five days per week and there's a general slowing down of reviews. Valentine submissions might contribute to this general backlog. I suggest that you'll be a little more patient and allow at least 10 working days for reviews.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be grateful reviews don't take a month.

Did you submit, title, keyword and describe as "Generative AI Illustration?"  Did you include a signed property release by you as the artist?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it helps, you're not the only one, it's not a personal issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines