Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some questions but on different topics about stock contributors

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have spent a lot of time these days researching and studying the various fairly comprehensive pages of guidelines to become a contributor in Adobe Stock, and after reading also questions and answers on the community related to various issues of contributors and Stock customers, i looked for some answers but I didn't found comprehensive answers for my doubts so i have some questions but on different topics about contributors however, do I have to enter them separately looking for the specific topic or can I ask someone in a private message?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Please ask the questions here in the forum. Posting in private would mean people can't benefit from the discussion in future. Bear in mind you will mostly be hearing from fellow contributors and customers, not official support, and opinions may vary.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ask the questions here in the forum. Posting in private would mean people can't benefit from the discussion in future. Bear in mind you will mostly be hearing from fellow contributors and customers, not official support, and opinions may vary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines