Copied

_MG_2241_again.jpg

 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Again? Oh, you're here determined that the best way forward is to post modified pictures, and to refuse to give refusal reasons. Good luck with that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Agreed with @Test Screen Name.  I'm a very patient person but...  we're spinning our wheels AGAIN.  

Could you mark the spots with the aberration and out of focus, please?

============

@beaver1234.

By now, you should be able to identify and correct on your own the obvious technical problems.  If not, I think something is wrong that we cannot help you with.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Hello,

I suppose the 'again' is some attempt at humour? I'm afraid it will fall like a lead balloon here. 'Something is wrong' Yes, it's true. I think your white balance is too yellow, so you have to change that, and regarding the focus, I would suggest that the fish is out of focus. The bird itself, I think is fine, but the bird's beak and fish are not so sharp. Of course the fish is blurred due to movement, but I do think it could be sharper. Faster shutter speed perhaps? Greater DOF?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the question? Was it rejected (and for what reason)? And you'd like to understand why?

If so, and it's been rejected for technical issues, I would say for a start that the subject is not sharp and there is chromatic aberration.

If not, maybe it would help letting us know what's your post about.

Oh, and please tell me that the "again" text is not in the submitted picture!

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@beaver1234,

Look at your picture at 100% and 200%, and you will see what you are looking at, again!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again? Oh, you're here determined that the best way forward is to post modified pictures, and to refuse to give refusal reasons. Good luck with that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody force you to drop here if you do not want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed with @Test Screen Name.  I'm a very patient person but...  we're spinning our wheels AGAIN.  

============

@beaver1234.

By now, you should be able to identify and correct on your own the obvious technical problems.  If not, I think something is wrong that we cannot help you with.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Off topic comments like this highlighted as the correct answer... that says everything. "Good" job by whoever is moderating here.

Thanks to the others who came with anything constructive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I suppose the 'again' is some attempt at humour? I'm afraid it will fall like a lead balloon here. 'Something is wrong' Yes, it's true. I think your white balance is too yellow, so you have to change that, and regarding the focus, I would suggest that the fish is out of focus. The bird itself, I think is fine, but the bird's beak and fish are not so sharp. Of course the fish is blurred due to movement, but I do think it could be sharper. Faster shutter speed perhaps? Greater DOF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines