• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stcok Contributor - No Replies From AS - This Issue Is Now Affecting My Health Pls Help

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning,

Firstly I have my hands up I made a mistake with my uploading and uploaded similar stock.  I was punished by having my account blocked until the 1st July 2021.  I was asked by 'Diego' to contact Adobe Stock on the 01st July 2021 to have my account block removed.

It is now the 10th and after 6 emails and no replies this is really really affecting me.  Not only am I losing a lot of commission but that money really helps my family with bills etc.  I haven't been able to sleep at night thinking about it.  My anxiety is through the roof.  

I spent years and tens of thousands of hours taking photos, editing, keywording etc and uploading.

Pleaseeeeeee Adobe Stock.....please someone help....you're really killing me here, especially when my own job is on the line due to losing a contract.

I'd REALLY appreciate someone from Adobe Stock to reply and help me with this issue as I've been unecessarily punished for an extra 10 days.

I hope you have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards.

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but noone here can help you. the only way to get in touch with someone being able to provide a solution is to write to contributor help. Noone outside of Adobe has the insight, nor the means to do something.

I will move this to the Stock Contributor forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo, 

I appreciate your reply but did you read what I said.....since the 01st July 2021 when I was asked to email Afobe Stock....I have had no replies to the one and only email address I have....how else can I get in contact ? This really is unnacceptable and unfair.  I have at least $300+ in my account at the moment and 20,000+ images 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry about your situation. I've read what you've said. And I answered that nobody here can help you. Only contributor support can help, so you need to wait for them to answer. I suggest you check your spam to see if there was an answer. Adobe is usually responsive to requests. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thankyou.  Like I said after 6 emails and 10 days after the 2 weeks I was asked to wait....getting a tad frustrated now.  Before the 01st July they were very quick to reply but now nothing.  

If you can move my post to th contributor forum as you mentioned I'd appreciate that, thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did move your thread, as indicated, from stock to stock contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are all volunteer community members with no access to your account, nor any insider knowledge as to what has happened to your request. I did find a phone number on one of the "Contact Us" pages. Perhaps this would help:  

More contact options
Call us
800-833-6687
Monday–Friday, 24 hours a day
Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah ok cool thankyou, I appreciate all/any help I can get.  It's so unfair to wait 2 weeks for a date they gave to me and then for them not to reply without reason....even if they told me they are super busy I'd understand....but....no replies is unfair and each day I'm losing earnings for my family bills 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe "Summer Shutdown" occurred this past week, so that may explain the late response.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahhhhhhhhhh thankyouuuuuuuuuuu that might explain things ! thankyou...why they didn't tell me, anyone, beforehand rather than telling me to email on the 01st July....ok cool I hope maybe they will reply this week.  have a nice day 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool thankyou, I'll see if they reply this week and if not I'll give them a call 🙂 have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock will never comment about a Contributor's account in this public forum.  That's a private matter between you and Adobe Stock.   I'm locking this discussion now because fellow users cannot help you.  You must work this out directly with Adobe.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines