• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Images Autosaving to Previous Library After Licensing

Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the feature, 'autosave to the previous library' when searching for creative, however, recently I've noticed that the feature is still enabled when licensing a chosen image for download, and I cannot click on the "manage" link at the same time it's downloading in order to switch it to the preferred library.  Is this a feature in settings that I possibly overlooked, a default setting, or is this a newly added feature?  

I'd prefer to have the option given to me whether or not I actually need to send (an image I'm committing to, to a library at all (?)) especially when said library may have been from past projects and or search criteria, I no longer wish to use.  I recently noticed that I now have multiple libraries with images that should've been placed into a completely different library and it's a tedious task (to say the least) to go back and correct all these confusing libraries.  This used to not be an issue, please advise on what's going on with my uncategorized library autosaving system. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello savagequest,

Can you pl. share details if your account is Individual user or Enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure, It's an annual plan and under my account admin it's listed as "Adobe Stock 750 Assets a Month" I don't see any other plan, category, or description title anywhere else.

Thank You,
Mark Savage
Creative Director
<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines