Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock photos have been in review for 1 month

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know why my images have been under analysis for 1 month and so far nothing, they are not AI-generated files. They took hours to be photographed and edited but it's been 1 month since I posted. I didn't get any response, I already sent other files before, and usually in 2 weeks they were analyzed, I would really like to work more with Adobe stock but this delay in analyzing the files is very harmful to the posting of good and frequent content to the platform, thank you very much.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

There is a huge backlog of assets under review at this time, primarily due to the flood of Generative AI stuff, some of it from Contributors who are submitting hundreds or thousands at a time. The long delay primarily affects Generative AI and other illustrations, but there have been some other reports of longer than usual delays for other asset types as well. There really is nothing you can do to hasten the process. Patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a huge backlog of assets under review at this time, primarily due to the flood of Generative AI stuff, some of it from Contributors who are submitting hundreds or thousands at a time. The long delay primarily affects Generative AI and other illustrations, but there have been some other reports of longer than usual delays for other asset types as well. There really is nothing you can do to hasten the process. Patience.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are illustrations, they are in the same queue than generative AI. If they are photos, they should get moderated soon. I would suggest you simply continue to submit. You will have a steady flow of moderation with that approach.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as you... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as you... 

By @Gautier25758371shp1

Same solution: wait!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with my Vector files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For how long are those in the moderation queue? 15 days seems to be now normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines