Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock-specific email address change

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't seem to change the email address that my earnings notifications get sent to. I originally signed up to Stock with address A (which was verified and I still have access to it), then later used the account area to change it to address B (verified) but earnings notifications still went to A. I'm now using address C (verified) with address B as the backup but mail (and it is *only* earnings reports) still go to address A.

Its not listed anywhere that I can see in my account settings. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

I'll move this to the contributor forum.

I don't see a different setting for my Adobe ID and my contributor account. Adobe ID e-mail addresses are being used. So, this has to be an error somewhere in the database, and I would advise to contact contributor support, so that Adobe can check and correct if necessary.

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll move this to the contributor forum.

I don't see a different setting for my Adobe ID and my contributor account. Adobe ID e-mail addresses are being used. So, this has to be an error somewhere in the database, and I would advise to contact contributor support, so that Adobe can check and correct if necessary.

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for moving this to the right place, and your helpful suggestion. I've just had the same answer from @AdobeCare on Twitter. How would I go about requesting a FAQ or a request link in the appropriate section of the contributor portal? This might save some other chump five hours of online chats dead-ending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

write to contributor-support@adobe.com

By @RALPH_L

Hi @RALPH_L,

The preferred method is to use the contributor support formulary. Contributor support answers by e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't Adobe Stock send to your primary Adobe email?  You can change that by logging in below.

https://account.adobe.com/security

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, thanks for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately, the address changes I've made in the security section are not replicated to my Contributor account for some reason. I submitted a request using the "Contact Us" support form (https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/uk/contact) a couple of days ago and sent an email message just now as there's been no response. I am now awaiting a reply to either of these communications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolution!

TL/DR: Fill in the form at https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/uk/contact

I thought I'd report a success. As suggested, I emailled contributor-support@adobe.com. I got a reply asking me to fill in the form at https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/uk/contact which I had already done. They noticed that, and actioned the request. Nothing has been licensed since I started the process so I don't know if it has worked or not but this looks promising. I'll post a final note when something arrives but for now, I'll mark it as solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines