• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Vectors Saturating When Uploading

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been uploading AI vectors but they are really oversaturating. I've tried the previous method of making a jpeg and zipping together and uploading but Adobe doesn't accept that now. What's the best way round this?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Use ftp for uploading the zip. There should be only 2 files in the zip, the Ai and the corresponding Jpeg.

see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/oversaturated-colors-of-vector-illustrations-after-uploading-to-adobe-stock/td-p/10404156

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use ftp for uploading the zip. There should be only 2 files in the zip, the Ai and the corresponding Jpeg.

see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/oversaturated-colors-of-vector-illustrations-after-uploading-to...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha! Didn’t think of trying via FTP. Will try that later. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you please tell me where I would find the info to FTP the files to Adobe. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! If you click on 'upload' at the top right, then under the blue circle in the middle it says 'You can also import files using your FTP.' with 'learn more' under. Click on learn more and your personal FTP credentials will pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I will check out these areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines