• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submission stay in review for too long and build up to the limit.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have some submissions stay in review for over a month. Hence they all  build up to the limit and I can't make any more submissions. Does this mean the old submission are not accepted? Should I remove them and how?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Only delete submissions, if they are not OK. Submissions will be moderated. You can delete asset by asset, if you like, by going to that asset in the review queue. You will see a “delete” text at the bottom, besides your file name. It's easy to oversee that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Here's the announcement from Adobe as to limits on number of assets under review:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/limits-on-number-of-assets-in-review-now-in-place/m-p/13703616#M58138

I suppose you are submitting Generative AI assets. Have you ever had any accepted? Are you following all the guidelines for correct category, title and keywords ? If not, you should delete all the submissions that are non compliant, because they will be rejected. 

Submitting more ass

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that means that you will need to wait for the older assets to get moderated. How many assets do you have in the queue now?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank so much for your response. Upon checking, I noticed that I still have 481 assets in review. Could you please inform me if there is a limit on the number of assets that can be in review? Additionally, I would like to know if there are any limits in other categories such as new, etc.

Kind regards
Bon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is working as it is supposed to. This is far too many. Because many people have submitted too many images, there are big delays and limits. The limit is a secret to stop people gaming the system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The assets get built up as there are many from old submissions, like months ago. I can delete some old ones if there is a way to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the way to delete some old ones 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only delete submissions, if they are not OK. Submissions will be moderated. You can delete asset by asset, if you like, by going to that asset in the review queue. You will see a “delete” text at the bottom, besides your file name. It's easy to oversee that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you see old submissions from >2 months, check that they are not in the REMINDER queue. They are there if you did not attach a property or model release which is required for all recognisable people, IP, scanned or photographed art, and every AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can check the reminder queue as soon as you have assets in there. The reminder queue means there is something that could be fixed online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank so much for your response. Upon checking, I noticed that I still have 481 assets in review. Could you please inform me if there is a limit on the number of assets that can be in review?

By @Pixel Wonderland

So, I would assume that the limit is at 481 assets or fewer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the announcement from Adobe as to limits on number of assets under review:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/limits-on-number-of-assets-in-review-n...

I suppose you are submitting Generative AI assets. Have you ever had any accepted? Are you following all the guidelines for correct category, title and keywords ? If not, you should delete all the submissions that are non compliant, because they will be rejected. 

Submitting more assets isn't going to get them reviewed any faster, because Adobe still primarily reviews the oldest ones first.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines