We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Hello @educj, try to limit the number of photos. I find it hard to view each photo.
Your first photo is too dark, grainy, out of focus and the horizon is not level.
Your other photos all have one comon error; the highlights are overexposed and the shadows are underexposed. This results in loss of detail.
Here one small example of adding light to your shadows.
Second picture: out of focus, noise and chromatic aberration (sun).
It's indeed problematic to post about 10 pictures here and expect one to check those. please look first into the documentation, and you will find most of the defects. If you can't see the defects, you are free to ask here for the picture or the 2 pictures.
If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html
1. Underexposed, blurry, noisy and poorly composed; more foreground would have been preferable.
2. Underexposed, blurry, noisy
3. Underexposed, blurry, noisy and chromatic aberration
4. Not sharp enough and blue sky seems over-saturated
5. Underexposed, blurry, verticals need to be straightened, and billboard would have to be erased (no logos or advertising allowed)
6. Dark and blurry
7. Underexposed, blurry, noisy and poorly composed; more foreground would have been preferable.
8. Underexposed, blurry, noisy
9. Underexposed, noisy, white balance issue
10. Underexposed trees, leaning horizon
In general, you'll receive more feedback if you post just a couple of images.
Sunset: Underexposed. The horizon is not straight.
Did you perform any post process editing before you submitted these?
Some retouching in Photoshop or Lightroom is usually required with digital images.
See links below.
Keep working at it.
As a guide, just upload the ones 1-3 (not more than that), which are a good example of the rejection reason. Usually, the other photos that are rejected have the same issues. Here, mostly underexposed, grainy, etc.