Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submitted stock photos are in review for 9+ days

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

What is going on with the stock submission reviews, I have been waiting for pictures to be accepted for 9+ days and still counting. Previously they were always reviewed within 3-5 days.

Are there any issues we should be aware of?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Participant , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

The longest time it took for my pictures was 21 days. Since the COVID-19 crisis, you might need a little bit of patience. Please do not despair, you should soon receive news.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Due to the high volume of content in the moderation queue we are experiencing longer than usual wait times for review. It can take up to 2 weeks at this time, your patience is appreciated.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The longest time it took for my pictures was 21 days. Since the COVID-19 crisis, you might need a little bit of patience. Please do not despair, you should soon receive news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to the high volume of content in the moderation queue we are experiencing longer than usual wait times for review. It can take up to 2 weeks at this time, your patience is appreciated.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines