• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submitting .ai files

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked this before, but I don't know if I worded it such to get the answer I was seeking.

I followed forum links and made adjustments regarding color management but the result is the same.

My .ai files look great on my monitor. I have the color settings set as North America Web/Internet.

When I upload them to Adobe Stock. They turn extremely dark on my screen, nothing like the jpg or eps.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Perhaps, I wasn't clear my question was about submitting as an 'ai' file, not a jpg.

From the attached original image, why is the color of my 'ai' file darker than jpg or eps? How do I correct this?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try zipping the AI file in a folder with a 15MP jpg preview (srgb color profile) and uploading the .zip file. That should fix it for you.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm not following...save as an srbg file. Then put it in its own folder?  How do you submit a  zip folder to Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export the vector as a jpeg file at least 15MP in size using sRGB color profile.

Then add that exported jpeg into a zipped folder with the vector file and upload the zip to Adobe Stock.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps, I wasn't clear my question was about submitting as an 'ai' file, not a jpg.

From the attached original image, why is the color of my 'ai' file darker than jpg or eps? How do I correct this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also don't know what you mean by a jpg preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines